Mountain Creek Freestyle Team Event - Jan 10th

Papasteeze

Spread the word to any individuals who are interested with talent to put a PASR team together. A lofty goal, but....... I need details, is this comp for riders or is open to skiers too?

This is from the Mountain Creek website.

Shop teams and professional team riders from all over the East will compete in slope style competitions to take home the coveted Tour de Creek Cup, as well as a trip for the entire team. Riders aren?t the only competitors, as Tour de Creek is also a photography contest. Amateur and professional photographers alike are provided film to shoot photos all day for a chance to win the cash prize. After the competitions, join the party in Mountain Creek?s Hex Bar to watch a slide show of the day?s events and vote on the best photo.

it's a shop competion, teams of i believe four current employee's...or individual sponsored riders. Ride snowboards puts it on. I have a flyer around the shop somewhere

I have 2 shops' association if we have the team. No problem there. SPONOSOR, SCHMONSOR..... PASR or an individual or a company or whatever can be a sponsor, unless there is a definition of sponsor on the entry form - that part is done.

• 11 months later...