who's goin

zaldon

hehe1qz.th.jpg

thats one of cbs daily pics from today and i went ahead and circled myself haha thought that was neat.. but yeah i was in the park all morning.. 8-noon.. i was happy with the conditions and setups.. the jump was really nice i though i was able to hit it with alot of speed and still land smooth on the landing and not flat

Awesome it's always nice to show up on a picture of the day. I always want to hit jumps at top speed but I seem to always make a check turn or two which sometimes results in coming up short. Is the new wall ride set-up? It is such a great feeling landing on the sweet spot of a jump. What were the crowds like?

nah the wallride isnt set up.. well its down at rhodo so ya wont see that untill rhodo parl opens.. as for the crowd well no one was really in the park till about 11:30-12.. and the lift line wasnt to bad when i left but i could tell it was gonna get busier after i left around noon.. but i was very impressed with how the park was today.

overall it was just a great day to get back out and ride a park again.. first hitting jumps i was really rusty but then got back into it

Edited by brtndominant

I was there from 8-11:30. I ran into Rob and did a couple laps. I can't wait until the other side of the mountain is open, with access from the other quad.

not only that but for us park rats it will spread everyone out.. some people at rhodo some at the Glade park.. meaning less people in the park..

I just got back and oh man i loved today. The two boxes were setup nice. The jumps were horriable though. The snow was perfect not icey one bit!

the boxes were really nice.. i thought that first jump was really nice when were you there?? maybe i saw you or visa versa (sp?) haha

Edited by brtndominant

yea its brtndominant

yeah i saw you.. idk if you knew the two little kids the one had like a all green puff outfit on.. they just bombed the park gaping over the flat box and battleship but they kept cutting me off on the jump so i flipped out on him haha he was gonna cut me off and i just yelled at him and he never cut me off again

I was there today, green and white puffy jacket and white pants. I met steeze and lib. I really liked the set up of the battleship.

haha man i must of left a little before all you guys met up.. oh well next weekend when im up there maybe a bunch of us can meet up and kill the park together