Discounted Tix??

Alioops

So...I am skiing Liberty tomorrow (Sunday). Is there some discount on tickets that I am not aware of (besides the offer of mid-week prices)? I saw the $19 offer, but that only includes beginner's lifts and trails.

I am blown away that they charge the price they do for such a small hill.

The midweek deal is probably because the whole hill isn't open yet, and to entice newbies to give the sport a try. Without doing a whole cost/benefit analysis, I think its kind of hard to explain why small hills charge nearly as much as big western resorts. For example, skiing Liberty costs $41 for an 8-hour pass. For $44, you can ride Brighton Utah all day long. At Brighton, you get Utah powder, three times the vertical, twice the number of lifts, more high speed quads for just three bucks more! There is just somethin' about that math... I know what it is, I forgot the airfare to get to Utah!

And then the other way to look at it is to compare it to another outdoor pursuit. For example, a round of golf costs about the same amount, but you get far more exercise and fun on a ski slope over a golf course. So maybe skiing isn't such a bad deal.

After trying out Liberty, Roundtop and Whitetail, Ali, you might want to look into getting an advantage card. One advantage card is good at all three hills. Enjoy your day tomorrow. Hopefully Liberty will be able to open a few more slopes. I might go for an evening ski at Liberty this week. - VY

yeah i have that advantace cars and a night pass you get 20% i think off tix at all 3(liberty whitetail and roundtop) and you dont need to pay for night skiing, it was only 154 i used it last year and went 30ish times it deff pays for itself after only like 4 times and every 6th ticket you buy with the advantage card is free.