CB conditions

skidude

I was at CB this weekend, and the snow was pretty soft. Our house had about 16 inches of snow on the back pourch (level, not wind blown) after everything stopped snowing on friday.

Well as I said before the snow was soft and powdery both days. By the end of today you could see some hardpack being shown on the middle of marjies. They are blowing on Nile, Raceway, Rodo (maybe) and some other random trails (not pharow/cliffy)

The rangers were working overtime yesterday trying to catch people poaching runs down all the closed trails, which was funny, cause if CB blew snow on them for like 1/2 a day and groomed, there would have been enough to open all of them. Every closed trail has atleast 20 different tracks down it.

Saw a bunch of PASR people (and even some PASR stickers)...Hope everyone has fun!

More cold temps this week to blow snow :woot

The rangers were working overtime yesterday trying to catch people poaching runs down all the closed trails, which was funny, cause if CB blew snow on them for like 1/2 a day and groomed, there would have been enough to open all of them. Every closed trail has atleast 20 different tracks down it.

We got our tickets clipped we had some of the first runs down the closed trails. We just took out the fences and went down.. It was fun :)

We got our tickets clipped we had some of the first runs down the closed trails. We just took out the fences and went down.. It was fun :)

Haha I saw them waiting for people and stuff...I even saw a patroler on a closed section between meadows and the bottom of marjies :huh: