12/18/05

Justo8484

kev and i got to bear for opening at 8:30 this morning, first few runs were a little hard, but the lips onto rails were good so we hiked the flat red rail for a while and got some good video of tha. once the snow softerned, we hit up the jump line in the tubing park and kevin and boyer threw down for the camera. we met up with dorsey a little later and then got some pictures taken of us on the rainbow box by chuck for the website i guess. i'll try and edit the video and give it to dorsey to throw online for your viewing pleasure.

yeah ill get justins video up asap aka when i get it... i also have some vid of mullen throwin it down (mad skillz)... whoever hass a problem with the new park crew i cant see why... the park was in pretty good shape all night witht he exception of like a half an hour... the only real problem is the picnic table because everyone hits it so it gets very rutted quickly... one is it set up differently that should change... what other features did you have a problem with? i thought that the park was good for a weekend night after alot of use

Id just like to say sorry if you werent pleased, the snow conditions havent been that great and fixin things lately may only last a few minutes till its messed up again... Park crew is on top of all problems as soon as they are discovered, thanks dorsey for backing it up, i appreciate your volunteering! If your ever riding and see a problem dont be afraid to tell a park crew member, they will all be in orange jackets shortly soooo... were trying to be very prompt. Anyways peace