JohnnyP on Sunday

Ski

Way to go, Johnny! :clap2

I met JohnnyP and saw him coaching a couple weeks ago. He looks like a terrific coach. Also, he leads by example - every time I rode up the poma, Johnny was flying down through the gates - even skidude would have a hard time keeping up with him. :o

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys:

Haven't been lurking around the forums too much lately and didnt see this post till today. Thanks very much. OOoo, that Killington SL was a toughie for me, Although I placed ok, I felt like I got pounded pretty bad by the competition. Last weekends SL was also a tough one at Ragged in NH (bone bruise left hand...ouch it hurts), but for some reason the GS gods are looking favorably on me this year so far,... could be that bucket of fried chicken I sacrificed to them. But that's the fortunes of ski racing. Skimom, I was perusing the forums and saw you sustained a bit of an injury too, in the ASRA openers, I hope that has worked it's way out by now and you are back on the competition trail. Btw, how about those Mt Creek Alumnae races? The GS was the most fun race I have skied in the driving rain (it's all relative) :) and the SL had more ruts than a motocross race, BUT on a weekend when the rest of the ski areas and race programs on the East Coast were cancelling races Mt Creek managed to pull it off, even if they had to make it one race per day instead of two and the points were there too. I'm sure I'll see you all in the near future, I was toying with the idea of racing out in PA this weekend in USSA, but I need to let my hand heal for a while, so I'll just run lots of gates at the Creek instead...that doesnt make sense does it. Catch ya all later.