Phil at Elk 1/1/06

Philpug

I'm talking about skiing every day, Phil.

Coming from someone who wasn't gonna ski with us anyway, it doesn't hod too much water :confused .

Concidering the conditions that will be up there, "skiing every day" doesn' excite me one bit. Skiing every day in VT or West, different story. But skiing the Poc's...eh.

Coming from someone who wasn't gonna ski with us anyway, it doesn't hod too much water :confused .

Concidering the conditions that will be up there, "skiing every day" doesn' excite me one bit. Skiing every day in VT or West, different story. But skiing the Poc's...eh.

Other than for my race schedule, I don't generally make plans to ski around here, Phil...I just kind of go when it strikes me. If friends were hitting Elk some morning and I felt like heading over, then I'd just go. But there's got to be some motivation to spend $49 to ski someplace...

But you can't tell me that you aren't a little envious of Doug's world: sell a few headstones, ski a few runs, sell a few more headstones...

And the kids? My Montage buds throw huge air off icy black diamond headwall lips that would scare the hell out of most MRG kids.

C'mon, Phil, cancel your TV Guide subscription and come be one of us.

If you ski every day, though, you start looking at conditions differently; your skiing improves and you can have fun on crud that used to toss you around, or ice that you couldn't previously hold an edge.

If you live this side of the Mississippi, worrying about conditions sure can limit your fun.

And, btw, I never heard a hardcore MRG skier care much about conditions, since you people generally take such pride in skiing crappy, ungroomed, ice patches all over the place. MRG lovers should feel right at home in the Poconos :yes

If you ski every day, though, you start looking at conditions differently; your skiing improves and you can have fun on crud that used to toss you around, or ice that you couldn't previously hold an edge.

If you live this side of the Mississippi, worrying about conditions sure can limit your fun.

And, btw, I never heard a hardcore MRG skier care much about conditions, since you people generally take such pride in skiing crappy, ungroomed, ice patches all over the place. MRG lovers should feel right at home in the Poconos :yes

LMAO! dude you hit the nail right on the head man!!!.. and as for you doug.. mann.. u just love the icons?? lol. :lol