BC's Temp Park is Ripping

Coach

We were there, My kid was griping about the maintenance and set-ups, but hey he gripes about everything and besides, since he is small what is good for him probably sucks for everyone else. Ridge on the other hand loved the jumps over in the tubing park but he straight lines them. I thought the quality of the snow was great comparitively to CB - I wish they had more vert. It was all good.

yeah, good trannies and take offs but the bottom kickers need steeper transitions on the takeoffs. It will give you more time in the air and set you on to that beautiful, steep landing perfectly. The takeoffs they have now would work better on a flatter, more mellow landing.

yeah i was there last night (the 20th) and i felt really slow at the beginning of the night even after a good waxing before i came. As the night went on tho it got a little faster. Overall i was very happy with the conditions the snow was powdery and not very icy. The terrain park is awesome right now. Great job park Staff. One thing tho...i know it is the most common thing to hit but the picnic table landing gets messed up very quick and it doesnt seem to be fixed right away.....

That's because there are a bunch of kooks hitting it. Accolades to the park crew for being on it at 10PM Tuesday night after mountain closed. Hopefully they can keep decent landings in the park even though you have people who can't even hold an edge trying to hit obstacles such as benches and rails. Wish the best for ya. . .

Thanx for the props once again, the picnic table has been moved to a much better local, alot of new stuff is out and this weekends parks will be rippin, a few late nytes here and there keep everyone happy, but some sad news, it seems that the tubing park will be for tubing now, so i believe tonite it got destroyed, sorry guys RIP temp park