04/05-Dominant Top Sheet

nick malozzi

no i should hopefully be getting it the end of next week. ill just deal witht the pink. it is only on the bottom. the new white top will look pimp with my white 05 custom bindings. so ill deal with the pink.

you sure its pink? when i was getting my 146 dom i was kinda going through the same thing.. im not a big pink fan.. so when i went to the loft i saw a blue dominant not pink.. so i grabbed that instead haha

I wanted the pink, but got yellow...oh well

Also make sure you wax that thing up after like 3 days....just looked at my base today and the factory wax job is all hacked up around the edges, and is grooved all over the place from just normal rail and box riding.

Edited by justin

well I just thought all of you dominant riders would like to hear about this. The same kid that broke his dom last year and got two new ones, broke BOTH of his brand new dominants. The first one the tail just completley snapped, and the second one did what happened to jibo's a pressure crack down the middle. I dont know what it is but he has some serious bad luck with dominants, but he loves the board so he wants another.

yea it sounds like there are some issues with them. however, if they keep breaking within a year im just gonna keep sending them back and getting new ones for free. im cool with that. ill take a week off once a year to get a free new board once a year.

good to hear that i may not have to rock pink.

• 2 weeks later...

Called Nestors yesterday and a really cute sounding chick told me she would call burton to check the status. Got a voicemail about 15min later from her saying burton shipped me a brand new board as of Monday in the AM. so burton came around for me. just gotta wait for the shipment now to see if i gotta rock pink or not.