Anyone there 12/26?

sexkitten

I just got back. The conditions were pretty slushy. the park was really good. they had a pretty big top jump along with the U rail, but for some reason they put poles infront of the U when it could have been used easly. they had 5 total jumps. they had about 12 jibs. It was a fun day to say the least.

Well we went and the mountain conditions were pretty good. FYI to the boarders the park was pretty trashed. Being a skiier I stay away from the park, but on the lift ride up I could see that the whole park had a ton of bare spots and deep ruts at the end of the rails. The rest of the mountain had a pretty good covering or an icy slush, which made for good turning. As the night got later the slush started to freeze and it was getting pretty quick, which was nice. Around 9 P.M. it actually started to snow a little, so hopefully they'll get some accumulation or make some snow tonight to fix the park and the few bare spots on the rest of the mountain. Hardly any lift lines and close to ideal conditions overall made it a pretty cool night to ski.

P.S. I am an old person (26), so if conditions suck I try to save my knees, hips, etc. for a better day.