Question...

Guest k2fujative

Guest k2fujative

I haven't been able to get up to Frost since the 11!!! i'm going up tomorrow & skiing on friday & sat. and i cant wait...but what is this BTP thing?? is it a new park or something?

Guest k2fujative

oooooooooooooo that would make sense. thanks. and yeah i got fujatives last year...personally, i like the graphics on last years model more than this years...but thats just me

so where is the btp?

Edited by k2fujative

Guest k2fujative

haha

i love mine, though... (cant ya tell?) i had line mavericks last year and the lamination came off or whatever.. has anyone ever had that problem? i had to put bolts or something through them... it sucked. no problems with the fujatives though...so far.

so where is the btp??

I think they replaced the halfpipe with the BTP- so now instead of the half pipe, they'll have the BTP there instead of the halfpipe. When i was there last year, they didn't have a halfpipe. I don't think they even have the trail dugout for a halfpipe, so they said screw it. I could be wrong though.

EDIT: I am wrong, i'm thinking of the rail garden at big boulder, not jack frost. My bad!

Edited by stevo182

Guest k2fujative

yeah...i think its on the same trail as janes lane but they decided to make the beginners terrain park the upper half of janes lane and the bottom half...janes lane. follow me? so the old janes lane is split up into two parts...the btp and janes lane...i hope i make sense.

if not...try this.

and they do have really overgrown and mangled remains of a half pipe at jack frost.. just for the record...but i suck at that a lot so i dont really care...

Edited by k2fujative

The Fujatives are one of the cheapest twins out there, and they perform okay and look pretty cool. That's why everyone has them. But they lack in performance.

I had the chance to take a few runs with Pep himself last winter and he was skiing on the PE and not his pro-model. He said his ski was sloppy at high speeds, and was hoping to change that in the future. And then I asked him if he competed with the Fujative, and one of his buddies just laughed and said no, he skis on the PE with the Fujative top sheet!

Nothing against the skis, I liked them in the pipe when I skied them for one day last year, but I thought it was a funny story that I'd share with ya!