A day or two ago.......

ColoradoHigh

I was at Bear two days ago I think. I was going up on the lift for one of my last runs of the night, and as I got on, I decided to get rid of all the snow on my skis by hitting them together and then one of my skis fell off right before the trail started btw, it was the quad lift. I was all angry and pissed of this. When I got up to the top, my dad was there luckily and had just finished racing. I told him to get my ski from the bottom, cause I have really bad balance to ski on one ski. As I was waiting, some other skier yelled to me, that someone already took my ski, and I replyed yea, that was probably my dad. He said nooo it wasn't, I was like yea, it really is my dad. As he skied off to the park, he yelled to me to shut the F*** off, I wasn't even talking to him at the time. I thought to myself, HOW RUDE. He was probably just a punk thinking hes SOOO cool. Well I guess NOT! :D My binding on that ski was more loose than the other. It was embarassing! What I should've said to him was, "OMG! Your right THANK YOU so much for that news! I don't know how I can ever repay you!" That would've been funny :lol:wiggle

Doug, was that anything like my post? I am not so sure, but I dislike people who are ALLTHAT on the slopes, when they are NOT! I am going to Camelback tommorow, are you going too doug? I would like to meet anyone on this board! The only reason is that I don't know many people that like to ski, the only people I do know are people that play football or soccer :angry::banghead:rocks:paranoid I would like to throw rocks at those people, and I don't know what else to do with all my friends, I need to take them out skiing(they are paying :naughty ) I always talk about skiing, and they don't care. They say skiing is a leiserly(spelling) activity, and I am like uh no! Did you ever hear of Daron Rhalves, Bode Miller or Herman Meiar? They say no. I am lauging so much! :lol:lol:

Look for a little kid pulling some sick tricks in the park with PASR stickers on his helmet. He will/ can hook you up with the whose who at CB. I am in a odd looking bonfire jacket on a pair of twins. There is a huge contingent of PASR folk at CB -- Find nipples in one of the two parks and he will point you

Skiing is leisurely and I'm not going to Camelback tomorrow but I want to go there sometime this season to ski with skidude, racerchick, the papasteeze clan, pocono oceancity, and skimom.

no love me for doug? you dont want to rip the park with me?

I'll be a C-back all winter as well, starting Jan 1 & Jan 2, then (hopefully) every weekend there after. If you see poconoceancity, I shouldn't be too far behind!

I, too, look forward to riding/skiing with so many from this board. I am very excited that I have been on the snow 4 days already and have a solid 3 more months to go! :rock