New Shawnee Video!!!!!!!!

wezlofilms

This is the 1st shawnee video that i have made with some people in it. I will be trying to put this on shawnees site later. Theres not to much footage in this video just 2 daysm worth but as the park gets better i will b posting a nother video on here. Let me know if u want to be in the next video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=e3MG6tF...search=weslosky

or

http://www.myspace.com/weslosky

leave a comment about the video

Edited by wezlofilms

The shot was taken on top of the second kicker so of course the jumps look small... the jump shown, now is around 20'-25' from lip to knuckle. the following jump is bigger at around 35' from lip to knuck. once we re-vamp the jumps this week, we will have at least two 40' hits. Yes believe it or not shawnee cares about their park this year!

wezlofilms is my idol hes basically all i want to be when i grow up...

aha

keith when weslo and i were there on saturday as far as i was concerned jumps were fricken perfect. a little bigger. even better. sick job.

and lets see that vid. on shawnee website!

**oh and i estimate the second jump was about 20 feet so yeah. not a bad size

OKAY!

Everyone listen up... We started revamping the park last night. I just worked 19 hrs straight getting this park ready and here is what we did:

40' booter (single kicker) on the first jump. The second jump will be done tonight to about 40' (also one kicker.) The straight box was moved on top of the step-up roller to create a 8' gap to flat box into a mellow tranny. The dual box was moved to where the straight box used to be and has a streetstyle setup to it. The street style down rail will be installed tonight and the battleship will be moved to where the straight rail is now. all of the landings are perfect. Everyone get that?> yea its basically made for filming... you wanted bigger, and we delivered!

RIDE SHAWNEE!