Bears jumps

nick

Man lemme just start out i love bear. Its amazign that we could have such a good mountain so close. I really hope bear gets some jumps goin soon though. That line in the tubing park was amazing. Thats the only thing their missing right now, some nice sized booters. I know its not really their fault, its the weather thats screwing us over, but i hope as soon as they can blow enough snow they can put some decent jumps together. Ive had some friends that have gone up to blue and they say that their park is really stepping it up this year with their jumps and their rails. I just wanna see my beloved mountain stay number one for miles around.

true dat man. A little competition is only gonna make both mountains better. I havent been up to blue yet this year. Im thinking about hitting it up tommorow after school. I wanna check out what bear is up against ( plus i wanna do this huge booter and the handrail haha)

yeah man definately go up tomorrow. it should be nice. there are 2 decent sized booters there and another nice one up top. if its still soft when you get there (which it probably will be because it was soft when i left 30 minutes ago) then you should skip the lower park because its nothin great and hit the pipe. it was pretty sick tonight and a huge improvement on last years. you will satisfied if you go up tomorrow.

Man lemme just start out i love bear. Its amazign that we could have such a good mountain so close. I really hope bear gets some jumps goin soon though. That line in the tubing park was amazing. Thats the only thing their missing right now, some nice sized booters. I know its not really their fault, its the weather thats screwing us over, but i hope as soon as they can blow enough snow they can put some decent jumps together. Ive had some friends that have gone up to blue and they say that their park is really stepping it up this year with their jumps and their rails. I just wanna see my beloved mountain stay number one for miles around.

Give them some time to get some more snow on the hill and the jumps will come.

What's there (BC) is ok given the snow situation. However the drop in for the top booter needs love (really working down to ground since so many check their speed right there). The spine needs a reform since the sides are getting sliced off and getting tight almost-vert. The two mini's over in the little park are super fun but someone got pretty worked over there last night (around 6:45p 1/9). Proof little stuff can still bite you.

While on the topic, a place for a perfect little booter is at the top of the "pipe" (just aside of the wall ride). There is a small hump there that you can grab a little air before heading to the dragontail/urban rails. If there was a little more build-up, it could be productive... Just a thought...

true dat. Bear Creek fo life. sickest mtn round. wouldnt go anywhere else

true dat. Bear Creek fo life. sickest mtn round. wouldnt go anywhere else