are the things thatim hear right about expanding bear

EAZY-Emuntz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there should be a handle tow for the parks.. riding the lift takes too long and you only get to hit the jump or rail once if you ride the lift each time.it would make sessioning things so much easier and you wouldnt get tired out by having to hike back up the park if you could just ride up.

i'll echo that request

It would be pretty hard for a handle tow or a carpet, because a whole lot of trails merge, so it would be kinda tough unless you rely on all those people to hit a kicker to cross over top of the tow or the carpet... But wait, that would really make things interesting... haha

that would be interesting but when mark said some of the plans for next year he did mention that there would be one entrance to the super park and pipe so if there were to be one entrance it would be very possible for that to happen. If they did put a carpet/ suface lift it would eliminate alot of the traffic at the quad, but if there is going to be a super park and a small park i think it would be a good idea to put just one surface lift in the super park that way the all the park rats stay out of the lift lines. In my opinion i would love to have to ride the quad once all night..

• 1 month later...