1-12

Glenn

Beautiful day. I rolled up with my windows down, probobly somewhere in the 60 degree range. There was still edge to edge coverage on every trail. The snow was soft and some of the skiers were having some trouble but this is hero snow for snowboarders. I met some friends from my college and took runs with them for a few hours. By the time they left the sun had gone down and things were starting to firm up a little. There was still lots of "texture" to the snow from being soft all day, so it went from good to amazing. I spent a couple hours alone taking laps on raceway under the lifts. The race team had a slalom course setup, so that was fun to watch on the slower raceway lift.

I think it's suppose to snow this weekend too :) I'm going up tonight, probably get there around 7 or hopefully earlier.

Uhhh. misty moist stuff tonight and tomorrow and then it all freezes hard Saturday night then the 30mph gusts on Sunday will just blow any snow into the woods. I hope I am wrong. Skidude should like the potential Pocono slick conditions. :lol

Uhhh. misty moist stuff tonight and tomorrow and then it all freezes hard Saturday night then the 30mph gusts on Sunday will just blow any snow into the woods. I hope I am wrong. Skidude should like the potential Pocono slick conditions. :lol

I do, but I think saturday night (I think) its supposed to be cold, like <20 or so, so they should be able to blast out some snow...if they want to

Mum is 5 minutes away from home..>So I should be up and on snow at 5...See all you guys who are going toninght later.

No training for me tonight, just free skiing.

Rain is coming around 10...so don't use that as an excuse for not coming tonight!