conditions

KillinIt

i was at bc tonite and it was so bad the snow was so slow and all of the machines were blowing rite at like the rails and hits does any1 know if they r gunna be blowin snow all tom 2 bc im not bout to head up when the conditions r gunna blow u knooo

Depends on the weather. If its cold enough expect them to be blowing. I was up there today and the worst thing was the wind.

Edited by burton71

Could be worse... Could be so slow due to the mud and rocks that are everywhere... Amen for this cold snap! Looked like they got blowing in all day long, not just night. Hopefully after the next day or two, it'll be time to push all this around and make something productive out of it...

i was at bc tonite and it was so bad the snow was so slow and all of the machines were blowing rite at like the rails and hits does any1 know if they r gunna be blowin snow all tom 2 bc im not bout to head up when the conditions r gunna blow u knooo

They need to do that 24/7 take a few days off.. It sucks for sure but so does this weather.. Let em blow it 10 deep!!!!! all day and all night if that is what it takes.

all that snow blowing isnt for nothing cuz i'm going up there tonight :P i can't wait to get out there on my new board!!!! yay! the only thing that stinks is that timberline is closed. it always kinda held a little suspence to it cuz like 2years ago my bro was racing a friend down it and they crashed (actually went flying off a burm lol) and he broke his coller bone and shoulder blade. so its just fun/scary

all that snow blowing isnt for nothing cuz i'm going up there tonight :P i can't wait to get out there on my new board!!!! yay! the only thing that stinks is that timberline is closed. it always kinda held a little suspence to it cuz like 2years ago my bro was racing a friend down it and they crashed (actually went flying off a burm lol) and he broke his coller bone and shoulder blade. so its just fun/scary

ouch. those burms shoudl have had some netting behind them. it seemed alot of people over estimated there skill heading into burms. 85% of the time i went down timberline there were people hurt and/or flyign off burms into the woods.