Conditions 1/20/06

pyro_boarder

The snow was slushy tonight, but it was still good. It was soft, but not too soft and sticky. The trails I was on were good. There were no bare spots that I saw, except for the hole that opens up on honeymoon lane every year. My only complaint was the lift lines. They were not too long, only a minute or two, but they were definitely not fun to stand in. There were a ton of people trying to shove themselves into the line and noone directing so there were always 4+(usualy more) people getting in line after the merge. It was tough being a single because you couldn't tell when there were double or triples, and it seemed everyone there wanted to shove themselves in to the line with no respect.

Also when I got there I walked by the rainbow-kicker box on the side of sunbowl with half the topsheet ripped off. What was left was delaminating. If they fix it and put it back in hopefully they can get it level .

lol, since my coat is red its a little decieving and at night it looks like a ski patrol jacket from the lift. If some idiot is bouncing the chair, I yell at them (after I make sure there are no patrollers) if you want to keep your ticket you better stop bouncing. I should carry around one of those 8 mile range walkie talkies to make it look like I really am a patroller.

Also sometimes, if I'm going a little too fast down Paradise or Burma Road and people are looking at me I pretend to talk into a microphone and say "patrol one to patrol base, I'm headed over to lazy mile to check the posible injury"

Edited by skifreak

I thought about screaming at the 4 teeny boppers girls on snowboards who walked around the fence closing off Raceway from Come-a-round. The four of them walked across the racecourse and to the lodge. This was when the course was being set up...I wanted to yell,"That fence is there for a reason dumb bitches"but I kept my mouth shut.

I do that all the time in the park... when the little kids take down the fence around the beggining of the pipe