elk park?

lineskinj

well on sunny days the park is nice and super soft landings, the middle wedge in the 3 lip table is usually in great condition with a pretty nice landing. I think the lenght of the table is around 30-35 feet. There also 2 more small tables which are pretty pointless. For rails there is a Battle ship which is about 5x5x5, than right after than you can hit with a shotgun rainbow (maybe 15 feet) or a (15-20) box which is around 2 feet wide, at the end there is a flat rail around 3 inches wide that is around the same length as the box, the rope toe is great when its running (10 till 10 on weekends, 4 till 10 on weekdays) all the rails are rather easy and ride on but are fun to learn some new tricks on, i ride elk everyday and with the small park manages to push out some really good riders... watch my video to see all the rails that are currently set up...

http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=viZqPIMEp2c

Brian.

Edited by worldwideweapon

Thanks Brian - It looks to be better than nothing which is a lot of what I hear about Elk Ridge and I will be there next Saturday - Steven (nipples) may be with us.. dunno yet

Next saturday as in this weekend or the weekend after that. Because montage is having a Jeep King of the Mountain slopestyle and big air. And i was wondering if nipples would want to come out for it.

ya papa bring him to montage he knows all of us here and because of the fresh pow today lightning will have mogules on it by next week so he wont be a park rat all day hopefully.oh ya and he defininitly has a good 70-80% chance of winning the competition and if u win i heard u get invited to nationals..there only one kid thats as good as him..he can do 9s but he cant do switch 9s..he cant 270 on a rail but im sure he can 270 off.my snowboarder friends were talking to the park crew guys yesterday and they told me they are supposta have a 22 stair with a handrail down the middle and boxes on each side should be sick if its true.

Edited by xnick11

I need some firm dates of those comps.. No promises because he has to make some tough choices.

If he continues to go the various comps, then he will be giving up a decent shot at doing well in the Killington Finals NextSnow. I hate to have him feeling pressured, on the other hand - I really don't think he wants to get cut on the First day of the competition, which is probably what is going to happen if he doesn't get some self training, self determination/motivation on the things he needs to work on.

I have to have Ridge at Elk by 7:30 am for a j4 race on Saturday - so it won't work to drop Nipples off at Montage. Besides, he was 2 for 2 this weekend with ski patrol and first aid, it's time to step back a little bit.

Thanks for the encouragement, I'll tell him to check in and reply.

Edit: Just an FYI he is at switch 7's - He needs to back it down now and focus on going left and right equally.

Edited by Papasteeze