Slopestyle this weekend

Sno Mountain Skier

how did you do on this ms?

I decided to not do it. I didnt like the lip of the last jump, so i decided to not enter. But, i am regreting it now after watching it. But, if i entered i would have probally gotten 10th or 11th out of the 20 that competed. Also congrats to XNICK11 for getting 8th place. He has only been skiing for 2 months and got 8th out of 20. He landed a 720 on the 45 footer.

ya..i came in 8th..not bad for my first competition and only been skiing 2 months..im sure i would have done alot better the day after when i started doing fakies onto c box and flat box and i started doing the kink rail and rainbow box so i skipped over them 2 in the competition..but ya i know how to get around the copywrite..hit the print screen button(its next to f12) then paste it into paint,photoshop or whatever u use and crop it.i did a little photoshop to me on the c box(in my sig)..it can use a little less light but oh well i dont feel like fixing it.