Wednesday

live2snowboard

my best advice is to check the website tomorrow. My guess would be yes but you never know so just check. depending on the last time you have been there in the big park we got 2 nice hits. in the small park we got a couple of hits with some nice jibs. We got mid atlantics coming up so hopefully they have the best we got out so during the day wensday would prolly be a nice trip. I know ill be there...

NASTAR will run on Tuesday Night and Wednesday Night this week. We will be offering the $12 Club Special on Tuesday night.

Come on out for the Mid-Atlantic Snowboard Series competitions this weekend. Slopestyle on Saturday 1/28 and Halfpipe on Sunday 1/29. For more information, please visit www.snowboardseries.com.

With this advertisement - it is safe to assume that yes they have been blowing snow - We are racing tonight - however it will be late when we get back, so we won't be able to post in time.

i hear that montage stepped thier park up from previous years...has anyone been up there?

Yea, they have a 30 footer and a 20 footer. Channel gap jump. And another smaller jump. dragon box, rainbow box, 2 flat boxes,c box, and 2 goodrails, then the rest of the rails blow. But they are tearing down the park very soon, within the next day or two, and re making new things and new setups for the slopestyle on saturday.