next x snow seach

James Lamar

haha i did it two years ago at boulder...its actually a comp. 1st and 2nd go to VT for the finals

did you do it at shawnee last year?

when i did it it was totally fair- the kids that made it were actually from montage..they were awesome the kid that won-i think his name was brian- did a 7 for his big air and could hit all the rails and stuff but he wasnt too hot in the skier-x-not many that were there when i competed could actually ski well, ya know??

and you have to be careful..they also look a lot for a great personality and for the fact that you can actually ski, not just jib--but i think the kids have gotten better and better each year.

do you do the z games at boulder?

Edited by megan.

oh yeah i see what you mean....well i'm sure he'll do great-

not a lot of skiers!!! and most of the kids that do it are pretty little...so he's probly got a good chance. just make sure he doesnt drop the f-bomb and throws his poles around and stuff if he comes up short on a jump or something...the judges dont like that very much.

oh and since a lot of other local mountains already had their qualifying comp, i bet there'll be a couple of kids who travel to boulder who didnt make it in another qualifier

oh and congrats to steven-i heard you're going to killington and did really well at shawnee's comp- shaweet

Edited by megan.

yeah man i remember you!!!!! how could i forget!! when i first met you you and your brother had matching red one-pieces right?? and your dad broke his leg or something?

anyways...

dang youve gotten good. like amazing.

and dont EVEN say "a little better" ............... you're my hero!!! how old are you now?? man...are you sponsored yet?

Edited by megan.

ha u won and gave it to my bro? or did they make u

It was by design.. Last year, resorts that selected a winner that didn't actually go never called the second place guy... I suggested that he use the Nextsnow qualifiers as training for the real deal in Killington.