New Pics

parkbuilder

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have posted some pics of Shawnee's park on our web-site. Click Here to check them out.

I also wanted to share that prep work for the Mid-Atlantic Snowboard series has begun, as the the crew and I have started to plan out the slopestyle course for the Feb. 12th event. Look for more technical features and setups in the park as we draw closer to the event. Construction will begin overnight this week as we re-vamp our jumps and overall setups in the park. I hope to see everyone soon!

Edited by parkbuilder

Only one skier.

Well there is more skier's arriving each week. We have no hate here for skiers, in fact I'm working to get our park more skier friendly by incorporating wider kickers for features and working with local skiers to adapt to a more well rounded park for skiers and riders. Take a trip over and check everything out for yourself, then maybe we will see even more of an increase of skiers in our park.

Edited by parkbuilder

To anyone who doubts Shawnee!! DON'T!!!!! Keith, aka parkbuilder has a great park and is fully involved with the day to day stuff. Chekc them out. You will not be disappointed! It is a close runner up to BC and Blue but only because of the number of features. The quality was the best of any of the parks we have been to 2 weeks ago. The lines gave you choices and lips matched the landings. They are soooooo under the radar..

To anyone who doubts Shawnee!! DON'T!!!!! Keith, aka parkbuilder has a great park and is fully involved with the day to day stuff. Chekc them out. You will not be disappointed! It is a close runner up to BC and Blue but only because of the number of features. The quality was the best of any of the parks we have been to 2 weeks ago. The lines gave you choices and lips matched the landings. They are soooooo under the radar..

Thanks for the comment steeze... in regards to those features, I have a meeting tommorow morning to show my design plans for two new handrails: a 30' straight single barrel, and a 35' down streetstyle. Pray all goes well! Beginner park plans are also under my radar... <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the comment steeze... in regards to those features, I have a meeting tommorow morning to show my design plans for two new handrails: a 30' straight single barrel, and a 35' down streetstyle. Pray all goes well! Beginner park plans are also under my radar... <_<

Where's the beginner park going?

Where's the beginner park going?

There will be no beginner park this year as of now. Look for a possible beginner park next season. Most likely in the old park "Country Club" All jib-fabrication ideas were terminated. :thumbdown:banghead

Edited by parkbuilder