USASA Comp at RT 2/4

Papasteeze

The Slopestyle event at Roundtop will go on as scheduled!

Boardercross and Halfpipe competitions scheduled for Roundtop have been postponed. Roundtop regrets to inform us that the mild temperatures have forced them to cancel the boardercross and halfpipe events due to lack of snow. They feel bad to have to make such a decision as they enjoy hosting our events, but they do not want to offer the athletes sub-par conditions in a competition of this nature. We will be rescheduling both of these events in the very near future. Please stay posted.

i am not looking forward to this comp on saturday at all. roundtop has no snow, and its supposed to pour, and the discounted lift ticket price is $43. thats absolutely insane. bear's was like $28. they better come up with some sort of decent course to salvage the event...

Justo - message joe g.. he is a straight shooter, he will tell you what is up. Normally (with snow) they set up some sick parks. Some of the skiers there are as good if not better than here at Blue and BC - just my opinion. However, they don't ski in the USASA comps.....

you see the webcam papa? they are looking like they are in much worse shape than bear is right now, and its getting hard to get to the big park at bear right now.

http://www.skiroundtop.com/campic/rtcam_toshiba_3.jpg

I would be taking steven over if my parents weren't coming all the way up from South Carolina this weekend. Yeah things are really starting to suck all over, no doubt. At least the Fall rail jams didn't have rocks in the in runs..

The slopestyle contest got cancelled as of 12pm

Due to the crappy weather, we have been forced to cancel all events at Roundtop for this upcoming weekend. Again, Roundtop was disappointed to annouce the cancelations and looks forward to hosting our events in the future. Bewtwwen last night's rain and tommorrow's expected down pours for the area, Roundtop knew they would not be able to produce an adequate course for our competition. We will be re scheduling all events. Please stay post on our website for any and all unpdates.

Thanks,

Bill Van Gilder

Mid-Atlantic Snowboard Series

P.S. Please let any other competitors know about the changes. We may not have everyone's emails.