Mid-Atlantic Next Weekend?

parkbuilder

Is anyone headed to Shawnee next weekend (Feb. 12th) for the Mid-Atlantic snowboard series?

I am sure the regular crew that were at CB and BC will be there. If you check out MASS you should get an indication of who will be there. We will in Breck otherwise I'd bring nipples over.

http://usasa.org/series/midatlantic/files/...0Slopestyle.pdf

I am sure the regular crew that were at CB and BC will be there. If you check out MASS you should get an indication of who will be there. We will in Breck otherwise I'd bring nipples over.

http://usasa.org/series/midatlantic/files/...0Slopestyle.pdf

Thanks for the link steeze

whats the setup gonna be like?

the weather is looking reall nice for it

you cant go wrong with sunny skies and a temperature in the 30s

I don't know whether to give out the layout, or make everyone suffer by not saying a word... :devil: I love having that power :P

the only reason i want to know is so i can start to plan a run out for hte contest

I'm just toying with you man lol... I'll be glad to give you the setup (as it is planned for right now...)

Here we go:

40' booter

30'-20' hit (His/Her)

Flat Rail gap to Down Box

Multi take off (option of street or regular) Flat Down rail (stairs possible)

Into a choice of either the Down Dual Layer Box (on left), or the C-Box (going from right to left)

Then Into another choice of the small Battleship Rail (on left) or the Down Flat Box (on right)

and ending at the Wall Ride

That is what layout I have developed with the input of local riders.

Hope this has helped! see you sunday :D

• 2 weeks later...

The comp. screwed me over so bad cause i was there for sunday only and it was perfect conditions and the terrain park was closed for the comp and i only got one run down it right when shawnee opened. And i was checking everything out and then going to hit it the next run but they blocked everything off so i only got to gap to board the flat down box cause that was there last year.

The comp. screwed me over so bad cause i was there for sunday only and it was perfect conditions and the terrain park was closed for the comp and i only got one run down it right when shawnee opened. And i was checking everything out and then going to hit it the next run but they blocked everything off so i only got to gap to board the flat down box cause that was there last year.

yea today was sooo nice with the conditions after the sun went down, before that the snow was sooo stickey