Good Times

almostaspen

What a winter... As it started it ended in the same mannor. As I hid in the park and until i was found along with 3 other friends ... I started think <_< about all the time i spent there on the mountain and how the end of one thing bring the start of something else.......

My point is I would like to thank you all from this board that i was lucky enough to ride and SKIIII with for the good times.... As i move to chicago to put my long awaited college education to use , I will bring many great bar stories...

Stories like my horrible attempt to hit on the lifty girl and got shot down..

And the time when Jib-master-Nick threw his undergarmet in the wood and when they didnt get stufk , him crashing through the woods to throw them back up..

Or Greg trying to ride the rails......... And many many more

GOOD TIMES GUYS AND GIRLS AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD SEASON AND THE GREAT MEMORIES>>>>>>>>>> :rock

:bimmer (--------Adam's car :wiggle

Good times indeed. I rode with mike almost every time i was at CB this year. I must say it was a blast. The bra tree incident sure was an interesting excurstion. So mike, good luck out there in Chicago. Hope you have a good time and get to ride every so often. If your ever back out here during the season get in touch and we'll hit the slopes man. LATER!

PS: I hope ur boards get to be more then just art! haha!

:rock

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard from mike that he is leaving this moring for the windy city. So, once again i wish him luck out there, and hope his job goes well! Mike, dont forget you are always welcome here, and when paskiandride is up you are more then welcome to get involved over there. So later bro! Dont be a stranger dude. Peace!