superpipe

XSKI712

joe g, this question is mostly directed at you. i realize that the superpipe is a lost cause for this year. but my question is in regards to its future. JB is blowing about how he has confirmation that the SP is gonna be filled in next year, and i was just wondering if he knew what he was talkin about, or if he was just talking out of his ass like usual.

IMHO, i dont think that's such a bad idea. it seemed to be no more than a money pit (no pun intended), due to the fact that most Roundtopers (myself included) are just getting the hang of the small pipe.

but anyway, i just wanted to hear straight from the horses mouth what the deal was, if you're allowed to let such information go.

joe g, this question is mostly directed at you. i realize that the superpipe is a lost cause for this year. but my question is in regards to its future. JB is blowing about how he has confirmation that the SP is gonna be filled in next year, and i was just wondering if he knew what he was talkin about, or if he was just talking out of his ass like usual.

IMHO, i dont think that's such a bad idea. it seemed to be no more than a money pit (no pun intended), due to the fact that most Roundtopers (myself included) are just getting the hang of the small pipe.

but anyway, i just wanted to hear straight from the horses mouth what the deal was, if you're allowed to let such information go.

I read on another board, were Joeg said that its BS. But he said a Superpipe is 18foot walls, and there groomer only does 15 foot walls, so its not like they even have a super pipe right now. Just wait till he checks this, he will give you the straight facts, im just remembering what he said.

the RRA is the most unreliable source for any information... its totally biased and one sided... JB does not know what he is talking about and has real source of his information.. the only truth about the superpipe for this season is that we're not making snow in it and it won't be open this season.

joe

quick suggestion, for the reg. pipe...maybe put up a little fencing at the bottom by the incubator park to keep passersby at a safe distance. i've seen/been part of many close calls when airing out at the bottom, and thought that might be a good way to control it...just a thought