Last winter Z game..

Jar3d

i know i should come up.... but if i place i know i will never be able to do anything in the finals. i can 270 onto and out of shit and get tech on rails... but once i'm in the air all i can do is a 3 at most.... which sucks.... i need to get working on that... big floaty 180s won't win it.

what it comes down to, like i said before, i suck.

i know i should come up.... but if i place i know i will never be able to do anything in the finals. i can 270 onto and out of shit and get tech on rails... but once i'm in the air all i can do is a 3 at most.... which sucks.... i need to get working on that... big floaty 180s won't win it.

what it comes down to, like i said before, i suck.

i suck a LOT more than you do and i made it to the finals so i'm really scared that since its on the other terrain park that i wont be able to hit anything.....like i can do rails and stuff but i cant jump for my life and i cant do rainbow rails or anything so i'm kinda screwed....so if i were you i would try it b/c at least you can do stuff with rails....

personally i like big floaty 180s but i know that theres gonna be guys pulling 7's at LEAST so it probly wont win...

yeah i know...but still...i'm gonna look really lame compared to what everyone else does

are the girl skiers and snowboarders separated or are they judged together? b/c its a lot different doing stuff in the park for skiers and snowboarders.....

Edited by megan.