Presidents Day Weekend

Saurus

I went to bear tonight at 6-10 and it was one of the most crowded nights ever seen.

There were a bunch of little kids trying to act hard throwing snowballs. And the little mini park was sooo crowded it wasnt even funny. The main park was nice and a desert almost. The top jump looked like crap as always second jump was sick and on the very right of that hit there was a sick ass box setup :rock

it had one about 15foot box going up and a 10 foot box on the flat and a 15foot box going down. Was soo sick. The wallride looked a lot better than it usually is. And the half pipe which bear brags soo much about was a total piece. They spent like what a mill. on the pipe dragon and prob. only used it once. I was soo mad to see that not even rideable. When i went into the lodge my dad was talking to a ski patroller and he said that if we thought todays going to be crowded this whole weekend and mondays going to be Packed! The lines were sooo long on the quad and double. It started to die down at like 8:30 .

But once the crowd's were gone and the lil kids were out of the terrain park its was nice.

The top jump looked like crap as always

Only problem with the top jump last night was the lighting, otherwise it was awesome.

And the half pipe which bear brags soo much about was a total piece. They spent like what a mill. on the pipe dragon and prob. only used it once. I was soo mad to see that not even rideable.
Its to warm to cut the pipe. It would get destroyed 10 minutes after they cut it. Edited by burton71