Any one going to the PASR Day tomorrow at Shawnee?

lurker

I didn't see a topic posted about it, so I'm sorry if there is one. The Public Enemy, I and our smaller versions will be there tomorrow if anyone else is going. Post if you're interested! This is the PASR Day at Shawnee tomorrow, 2/18/06 by the way incase you missed the topic.

i guess not enough people are interested in shawnee... post some topics on why this is, i would love to hear some views.

Most everyone has season tickets to a particular mountain. The PASR day get togethers work best pre and post season... It was a nice idea at the beginning of the season, but getting a group together proved to be fruitless this season.

BTW Props to Metz who got hookups from some shops as incentives to come out. The problem is mostly the core posters here are glued to thier mountains for mostly monetary reasons. Then there are people like my family who are competing or traveling every week. Mix in some scattered frequenters all rolling in and out at different parts of the days combined with racers and riders and diamond vertical lappers and you end up with a hodge podge.