Who wants to go to Creek 2-23 with me?

stevePSSC

Is Mountain Creek any good? It looks like a resort out west. It has 3 peaks. :banghead:rock

i dont know the names of the peaks, but the one on the far right is not even worth going to if you didnt park on that side. the lift back is soooooooooo long. i think its the far right, i really dont even remember.

Edited by Shadows

i dont know the names of the peaks, but the one on the far right is not even worth going to if you didnt park on that side. the lift back is soooooooooo long. i think its the far right, i really dont even remember.

yeah your right.. its South Peak.. and that lift back is a SLOW double chair lift and at one point it is so high off the ground haha but anywho right now its not worth going to unless you are into park.. the trails are more mellow.. and the good diamonds are closed for the most part..

i expect another edit from you, i like them,.

haha yeah well im hoping to bring the camera thursday if i can get someone to go up with me.. and get some footage of that massive hip jump.. and the new upslant box and poopdaddy..

but heres my newest edit.. its of everything from MC this season so far..

Mountain Creek 05/06

Edited by brtndominant