PASR Day at Roundtop

Papasteeze

Sorry I'll miss the PASR gathering. I'll be at Roundtop on Friday, but not Saturday or Sunday. I prefer not waiting in lift lines on weekends. Hope everyone has fun. Volklyokel

damn.... i already went monday and am going thursday night to get evaluated for ski patrol (can you say free snowboarding? :D)

Stop putting down the staff, :devil: if it wasn't for them there wouldn't be this site to post on. They are all great.... :rock

If you knew the staff here the way I do you would also know that there is no way that they could be there nor would they want to. adding the central mountains and repping them was something I pushed for long before you were ever around.

And so we are clear..... They threw the first punch at me when they put me down for what? What is the matter with hitting back? What was the reason for the demotion Doug? Put it in your words. Lets hear it!

Edited by Papasteeze

If you knew the staff here the way I do you would also know that there is no way that they could be there nor would they want to. adding the central mountains and repping them was something I pushed for long before you were ever around.

And so we are clear..... They threw the first punch at me when they put me down for what? What is the matter with hitting back? What was the reason for the demotion Doug? Put it in your words. Lets hear it!

Please... let's not...

The "cancelled" thing was my angry response to your "no staff allowed" policy, which made me wonder why you would call it a PASR day if nothing official from PASR was even allowed. (being ALLOWED to come and being able to come are 2 different things)

Please... let's not...

The "cancelled" thing was my angry response to your "no staff allowed" policy, which made me wonder why you would call it a PASR day if nothing official from PASR was even allowed. (being ALLOWED to come and being able to come are 2 different things)

ahhh but when the date was created it was official and so was I :rolleyes: You said I could continue to promote when you demoted. I was promoting as you said I could.. :devil:

Here I'll notch it up a level... Tees or Hoodies for everyone who shows up and asks for one!! Including staff (but they will have to pay for thiers) :woot

ahhh but when the date was created it was official and so was I :rolleyes: You said I could continue to promote when you demoted. I was promoting as you said I could.. :devil:

Here I'll notch it up a level... Tees or Hoodies for everyone who shows up and asks for one!! Including staff (but they will have to pay for thiers) :woot

How far is roundtop, and what's the out-of-park terrain like?

PASR staff is not invited :nana Well maybe glenn can come, but he wont.

Anyhow, If anyone actually shows up - there will be rewards, swag, and some other surprises. BE there!

$44 doesn't work for me. If someone feels generous and wants to cover my ticket I'll go. I can't drive 3 hours to spend money I don't have. Sorry. I'll save my money for late season trips to NY.

$44 doesn't work for me. If someone feels generous and wants to cover my ticket I'll go. I can't drive 3 hours to spend money I don't have. Sorry. I'll save my money for late season trips to NY.

Youre breaking my heart.... show up, bring a friend and there is hoodies for both of you.

I'll give you another free one you leeech :lol cheap skates, suck it up and drive over.. If you call me, I might be able to get you in for free. Did you need security included, cause I have that too ;)

i want to go so bad steeze but my parents are telling me no because we're going to wisp the weekend after this one. sorry :(

i want to go so bad steeze but my parents are telling me no because we're going to wisp the weekend after this one. sorry :(

by the way i didn't make patrol :P, they said i was going to fast and not carving enough.... but the other people were going mad slow with these big ass turns and i was still in more control when carving mad fast did i mention they were falling at the lift etc. all i can say is if i get hurt i hope one of them doesn't help me :o. oh well it was a couple hours of free boarding on shitty snow lol.

I'll give you another free one you leeech :lol cheap skates, suck it up and drive over.. If you call me, I might be able to get you in for free. Did you need security included, cause I have that too ;)

Hey man, I never asked you for anything free... I had a hoodie show up in my mailbox one day and now I'm being called a cheapskate?

Man... get over yourself.

Hey man, I never asked you for anything free... I had a hoodie show up in my mailbox one day and now I'm being called a cheapskate?

Man... get over yourself.

Get over myself? You asked what if you showed up and I said I would give you another. Still stuck in silly little details aren't you? :rofl