music in the park (mark see if we can do this)

@thecreek24/7

well i spent this past weekend traveling to different mountains and i decided bear creeks park is getting sicker everyday and we have some of the best rails hits and features but we are lacking one thing. MUSIC i think it would just top off our park and make the feeling so much better. i know we can get it done there ar speakers on the lift poles and i think music would be sick in the park. The new fad is the ipods or what ever and thats fine but lets lift the vibe in the park with some music. i know i would love it along with all the other park rats. Come on people comment on this if you want to get it done there needs to be some interest and i know other mountains have it so why not incorperate in to our mountain????

Boulder used to play music, but it was always like 1 cd a day and its play over and over and it got annoying. The one day it was bob marley ALL DAY. Dont get me wrong marleys cool. It was awesome for the first few hours but by the end of the night it got annoying. If they get an ipod and FILL it with music and put it on shuffle itd be pretty cool.

yeah music would be sweet...i know they can do it because they used to do it during the comps last year i dont know about this year because i havent been up at all during the comps...just a mix of all kinds of music would be sweet

i was at CB this past weekend and they were bumpin some music, it got me into a pretty nice mood .. and couple weeks ago i was at sugarbush, VT .. they have a nasty sound setup . they have a little shack up at the top .. they bumped some quality songs, heard some J5 , aesop, jedi mind tricks, and a few big L songs .. deff something bear creek should look into

That you are man. Music would be sick cause not of all of us can afford I-pods ( yeah I know it's crazy right ) and my cd player isn't really fitting in any of my pockets so this would be mad cool but I doubt it would happen. If it did I would love bear creek, but they'd have to play a ton of diff music and not loop a couple songs.

I agree I wouldn't want to put it in my pocket either, but then again I fall a lot haha. I think that's under accidental damage so they wouldn't replace it, but you never know. Plus you can always tell them it just stopped working.

:rock

Music is point less! They will never have speakers big enough for you to hear while your actually riding...

And thats actually when you wana listen to it..to get pumped up. THe only time you could hear the music is on the Lift. So pointless to have music, A big waste of money and time. Focus on the LIGHTING!