ok sure its late to ask this.....

Granola

But WTF boulder nor jack frost had bumps all year!! :banghead i wanted to actually ski them but nooo they didnt let them form, anyone on the up and up know why in gods name they never came! and if they do this crap again next year im finding a new place to have a season pass.

ok so i found out for sure apparently there not getting a bump machine but they are getting a new groomer at boulder and 60 new snowguns at boulder and 80 and jack frost so it will be even better next season

awww.

dang.

someone that works at boulder told me they were getting one...haha that sucks...but not really since SNAP thats a lotta snow guns!!!! yay!!! AHH i cant wait for next season!!!! yay for peak resorts!!

awww.

dang.

someone that works at boulder told me they were getting one...haha that sucks...but not really since SNAP thats a lotta snow guns!!!! yay!!! AHH i cant wait for next season!!!! yay for peak resorts!!

well i heard from a patroler they werent gonna get one so maybe if you heard from someone who knows better

all that matters is that they're getting (at the least) more guns & a new groomer which means that next year is gonna be more sweet than anything.. i'm so happy..well..except for the fact that its 8 or 9 months away...

Edited by megan.

i just found out for sure there will be bumps next year, the new snowguns, half pipe at jack frost and because of the new guns they will have the best snow they ever had

whoa that would be huge...ya think they're getting new groomers for it? i suck at pipe...like...more than anything...or at least i did last year... that would be awesome b/c i really need to get better at it

oh and with the bumps do you mean they'll be there or they're getting a bump machine?

all that matters is that they're getting (at the least) more guns & a new groomer which means that next year is gonna be more sweet than anything.. i'm so happy..well..except for the fact that its 8 or 9 months away...

Time to start the count down until the first day of winter. 25 million seconds and counting

Edited by Papasteeze