Overall, a good morning

bigdaddyk

Overall, today was a good day at Jack Frost. The snow was excellent in the morning, but got a little extra soft in the afternoon. Everybody seemed to be in good spirits and was having fun. There were numerous people wearing just t-shirts and shorts. Even a few of the ski patrolers were wearing shorts. The most humerous thing was one of the ski patrolers had shorts on and an orange "thin cover" circle hanging off of him. I guess that's what it is all about, having fun :rock .

goggle tan or burn is the sign of a champion.

hahaha.. I never realized something until last weekend up at killington. There was a group photo of the next snow team, I heard several comments from women and teenage girs in the gallery about how "cute" they thought all the contestants looked with their tans. Of course 75% of the competitors were from western ski areas. I really got get some pics up. It is a cool picture they made them take off their hemets and googles. :lol