WTB: Oakley Goggles

kabozo101

might be better just to buy some new online....all the sites are having end of season sales....what kind do you want...a frames, wisdoms...?

doesnt matter, a frames or wisdoms but with fire lenses....and under 50 dollars

Get Electric. It's going to be hard to find A-frames or Wisdoms for less than 50 bucks, especially with that type of lense..

A jet black frame with a fire lense for a A-frame or wisdom will run you from 130-140 new, doubt your gonna find some for 50 bucks.

Edited by Switch096

You must just suck then. :nana My EG1's are still in perfect shape, i have a crome clear, and a crome orange lense, both are scratch free, they took some brutal impacts to the snow, on high speed crashes, and still no scratches...

Edit: the only time mine fogged was when i hiked at stowe, but only because the increased body heat, which will make any lense fog.

Edited by Switch096

check ebay. i picked up some a frames with HI blue lenses earlier this year for like $45 new. also, the wisdoms and a frames fit entirely different, you might want to make sure which one fits before you buy...

a frames for 45 bucks, that was a heck of a find