Camp of Champions

Nipples

I was talking to a friend last night who is out there and he said they got a couple of inches of fresh snow each night for the last week! COC is still flying in features on a daily basis. how about (3) forty footer rails back to back! totally off the hook this year and totally gated. the locals are pisssed that they aren't able to poach. good!

• 3 weeks later...

Had to post some more pics...

Getting ready to go..........

BlakeJWebSize014.jpg

Uh oh..............

Here's Nipples right after landing on his face.Good thing he didn't land on his nuts because they took a few hard impacts this week and a few more might mean no Papasteeze for him. Nips the destroyer.

BlakeJWebSize019.jpg

Sweet pics Rob.I think im going to go to COC next year with some kids if my mom will let me fly out there.Me and sean..maybe justin if his mom will let him and if he can..some other kids from around here.

The bigger the group the better!!!! Nipples now knows tons of people. Keep your eye on the COC website, there are deals to be had for early registration. Check out some of my other posts from last year.