Ride SPi's

Dan-

they have the convertable toe strap

the technine cap strap is not convertible, it only goes over the toes, although there is a certain amount of choice as to how far over you push it, they are too "cupped" to go over the top of the foot.

The convertible toe-strap is what Ride's have, and they work very well as either conventional or cap straps.

I bought ride's last year to go with my new Ride board (timeless) but ended up swapping to my old technine pro's because they just fit and feel better (odd given that I have Ride boots too). The "Rides" are now on my older M3 and are still a good binding, I guess it's just personal preference.

The new Ride range (RX, CAD, Movement etc) look so cool I might just have to make a pointless purchase.

Anyone interested in MFM solos should look online for last years "team" or "pro" models, the solo is a cheaper model selling by it's association with MFM. There are some great deals to be had on ebay.

Also, not long ago, Sierra Snowboards had SPi's for around $150.