Ride SPi's

Dan-

Anybody have these?

Im thinking about getting these this upcoming season, and would like to know how they are. Durability? Stiffness? stuff like that.

i got a pair and i love them.very responsive and light i would say get a pair since they are what i think the best bindings on the market today

i got a pair and i love them.very responsive and light i would say get a pair since they are what i think the best bindings on the market today

i bet you had good response when you totally yardsaled it in the boardercross this year...ahahahah id go for some salomon (very responsive...) or some drakes....if you rock the drakes you gotta rock thirty32s or northwaves cus northwave makes drake and 32 is like northwave and belive me youll love them...uhhh lets see oh about zachs thing the best bindings on the market cost like $400 and they prolly are some heavy ass burtons...stick to smaller companys and youre bound to get good, cheap stuff

Edited by enjoytheride_dc

I will never buy drake bindings. They are garbage, and i've seen several of them go to shit. I had a pair of ride bindings awhile back, but then switched to Burton p'1s. Great binding. But i don't like were burton is taking there products. They seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper with materials, and i hate how every company is going for light shit. It just brakes easier so you can go buy new stuff. I know ride bindings hold up well, and i've heard good things about the SPi's so i just wanted to see what everyone on here thought of htem.

I will never buy drake bindings. They are garbage, and i've seen several of them go to shit. I had a pair of ride bindings awhile back, but then switched to Burton p'1s. Great binding. But i don't like were burton is taking there products. They seem to be getting cheaper and cheaper with materials, and i hate how every company is going for light shit. It just brakes easier so you can go buy new stuff. I know ride bindings hold up well, and i've heard good things about the SPi's so i just wanted to see what everyone on here thought of htem.

i rock salomon spx 6s and ive never had any problems at all and ive had them for 3 years

i bet you had good response when you totally yardsaled it in the boardercross this year...ahahahah id go for some salomon (very responsive...) or some drakes....if you rock the drakes you gotta rock thirty32s or northwaves cus northwave makes drake and 32 is like northwave and belive me youll love them...uhhh lets see oh about zachs thing the best bindings on the market cost like $400 and they prolly are some heavy ass burtons...stick to smaller companys and youre bound to get good, cheap stuff

i didnt have them yet i still had my destroyer bindings and i couldnt get anything out of those. ride is deff the way to go

Enjoytheride- Just because a binding costs 400 dollars doesn't mean it's the best for everyone. Yes burton's c60 cost about 380, but the binding is stiff as shit, and meant for real hard carvers, not some parkrat. c60's are actually very light, but light isn't always good...

I just have to figure out if ride will give me 3D disks..

I rode forum i think ATX's for a year, they were solid i guess. I like my burton p1's better, and capstraps are the shit.

I just need new bindings for my other board, and i don't like were burton is going, they're trying all this tech shit, and honestly i just think it's making everything worse. Ride bindings have always been solid, and i know the hold up like a mother f*cker.

I just wanted to know if anyone on here had SPi's.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

technine sells 3D disks that might work with any binding?

i will most likely get capstraps this year

My MFM solo's i got for $30 at Hood are too small fo my feet. Kael told me they were one size fits all, damn Canadians! :rofl

are u looking to sell your mfm solos...?

I disagree. My drake super sports from 04/05 are fucking awesome bindings. Very VERY flexible, but can still handle razors. Not the lightest bindings, but when it all comes together in the end i love them. This will be my 3rd year on them.

nah, i don't need to be a u-tard, and im not mfm. To me t9's look very cheap, and will break, plus i don't like that low high back.

:werd

I just have to figure out if ride will give me 3D disks..

I rode forum i think ATX's for a year, they were solid i guess. I like my burton p1's better, and capstraps are the shit.

I just need new bindings for my other board, and i don't like were burton is going, they're trying all this tech shit, and honestly i just think it's making everything worse. Ride bindings have always been solid, and i know the hold up like a mother f*cker.

I just wanted to know if anyone on here had SPi's.

:werd

what do you mean convertable?

uhhh...i thought stiff bindings were good for park. My bindings were the stiffest Forum made and one of the most freestyle oriented pairs

These are freestyle oriented too. personal preference i guess...

It's mostly preferance, but most people want flexible bindings so you can tweak shit out more. With a stiff binding your not gonna tweak grabs at all. Stiff bindings are more for hard carving, but once again it all depends on the rider.

I love Ride bindings, I have been riding the Flight Tomcats for the park and the Flight MIGS on my all around board and have not had one problem for the last two seasons. The SPI are suppose to be an all mountain binding, if thats what you want then I would get them. Anyone see the new Ride Bindings yet, I wanna get the Teams for my freeride board.

My friend rocked a pair of OG ride bindings for about 3 years they were beat by the third year. Look into some agency's Thats what I Rode last year and absolutly no complaints. I liked them far better than all three burton binders I owned.

Also the new Solomn SPX's or whatever are nice. My friend had them last year and he loved them.

just dont get drakes, they are shit, my buddy had the f50's from last year and both of the lower toe rachets broke, plus he got larges, but they were really small and barely fit like a medium

I stand by my drakes. Holding up for 2 years +. Mine are from two seasons ago, so manufacturing could be going downhill... Mine are solid. I have larges (when i should have got XLs), but honestly, they hold my sz 12 fine. They're maxed out, but work fine. My one lower toe strap ratchet did break. I called up drake and they sent out the part no questions asked, free of charge. I asked them if they could throw in new discs and hardware, and no questions asked, they threw them in. Yeah, and they even knew that my bindings were out of warranty. Great customer service- drake stands by their shit.

My Drake Mikey Leblancs were crap and were always breaking, I heard a rumor that agency is done with bindings and won't be releasing any this year, not sure if its true.

Havnt heard anything like that. And im Glad I got my pair before They went out. These are such pimp binders

20axj74.jpg