06/07 seasons pass

kabozo101

I ordered my pass for my mountain in April and picked it up in June since it's good for the lift this summer. The price went up $50 this year to $479, though, which was a bummer. The day ticket went from $49 to $52 for those few who pay full price. The current season pass for latecomers is $730 and will continue rising as winter approaches.

Edited by sibhusky

Those big prices also mean less people get to try it out. When just attempting the sport costs well over $100 (rentals, tickets, food, possibly lodging) it's not something you are likely to try on a whim. Additionally, many don't find their first time out not to have been $100+ worth of entertainment. I know that any one trip I make to the mountain is not worth $100 to me, and I LOVE riding. I think mountains would do better to not charge for bunny hill access, only for rentals, and possibly even a reduced price for those with the freebie bunny ticket. It would lesson the financial burdon and could probobly "hook" quite a few more skiers/riders.

Just a thought.

i ordered my skiteam/season pass, 2 days ago

$4,200

it includes trips around the country to ussa and fis events,and the season is for it sept-june. also the mountain has 2 trails and it own high speed quad for the race team, still seems kinda steepo to me though, i guess travel expenses are alot

That's a bargain...is that for an unrestricted season pass that includes holidays?

Yes, I am not gonna limit my skiing days for any reason even if such a thing were offered. You can break even pretty fast at this mountain.

http://www.bigmtn.com/index.php?a=store/ma...act=st&id=1