Azkabars I Need Money Sale

insomniac

Well, im in desperate need of money, and being to young for a decent job, I haveto sell some stuff:

(NOTE: Its just random items)

Old Orange 1080s: 161, the usual top sheet scratches, some base scratches from my mountains dirty trails. Nothing really bad except one decent gouge.(sp?) Doesn't effect the performance of the ski none whatsoever. Edges are still sharp. Havent seen a single rail. (Well, there was that one, but I never quite made it on and only one edge of my back ski touched. You get the idea) Skied for half of a season

Asking around 100 w/o bindings.

Jvc Camcorder: Analog, normal wear and tear. Nothing wrong with it except the tape deck lid is loose and may fall off from time to time. Goes on real easy. Includes 2 batteries and a bag.

Asking 150

Dazzle Fusion Video Importer thing: Uploads analog and digital footage onto your computer. Comes with software and wires. Paid 75

asking 40

2 fog machines and a gallon (more or less) of fog juice: Self Explanitory, work great

50 as well

Plasma globe: 7 inches in diameter, reacts to sound as well as plain on/off functions.

$20?

Human lamp: Roughly 5'6'. Has lights in hands and head. One hand light is blown out, but you can easily replace it. 80 dollars originally.

$30? depends on how much shipping is, Its heavy.

MY POKEMON CARD COLLECTION!: I know I have the full base set, and most of the other sets. Alot of doubles in other binders. Also a few japanese, pre releases, and the movie cards. why not?

$20 dollars. Its totally worth it!

JMMT Gameboy Advance game

$10

Yamaha Digitol Drum set pedals and sticks included. Great shape.

$40 w/o shipping

Ok, if you didn't notice. I really need cash. Everything must be paid for with cash. I dont have paypal. Anything over 5 pounds is subject to shipping charges. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Even though its an old thread, I'm desperate to get rid of them. I pulled them out from under the dresser last week when I painted my room.

Your not getting them for $5 though, even though I said 2.5 years ago I probably couldn't give them away. I could atleast get five bucks for the Charizard :rofl