snowboard stuff for sale UPDATED with pics and prices

Justin

05/06 146 dominant, yellow, good condish, had a minor gash repaired but everything else is in good condition, used about 15 days or so. $150

05/06 burton cartel bindings black, size medium, MINT...used maybe 5 or so times. everything is still perfect on them. $115

04/05 DC Judge Boots sz 10. Good condish, used for two seasons. air bladder still functional, no rips, tears, etc in the liner. small scuff marks/tears on the right toe from the board's edge $80

I can ship or do a local pickup, I live in the outskirts of philly (montgomery county)

All prices are obo (or best offer)

pics at the bottom.

Edited by justin

05/06 146 dominant, yellow, good condish, had a minor gash repaired but everything else is in good condition, used about 15 days or so. $250

i hope you meant 150, because thats the very most i could see anyone paying for that board.

OK. I lowered the price. BTW I paid 389 for it new.

If your gonna bitch about the prices and don't want to buy anything then don't post.

at the end of this season I saw them going for $180, new. And your trying to sell one for 250 used. I was just letting you know its not a very reasonable price, so yeah like TP4 said, "chill"

thats the dom with the leather top, how did you like that??

it was real nice, real poppy and snappy but flexed real good for jibbing.

this board is pretty much mint other than the repair, it was used maybe 10 trips or so because I got it midseason. I'm only selling my stuff because I no longer snowboard and need money...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...