New summer website

AgentRider21

I hear from a reliable source that the winter site will be up and running very shortly :yes ... so check back soon!

we hear that kind of stuff alot, not saying i dont beleive you, im just a little skeptical...the only people i beleive completely are reps like bc mark, bc parkstaff, and swdorsey....

Hey guys,

I am glad to hear that you like the new website! It just went live within the past 24 hours, so please bear with us while we work out any list minute kinks. The winter site should be up within the next two weeks, and we should have the interactive terrain park map up and working in another month or so. For now, feel free to check out our new site and give us your feedback.

Thanks!!

just found something else new... Check out the trail map. It is redrawn for this upcoming year. New Trailmap when comparing it to the Old Trailmap this is what i found...(much of it like BC mark said)...from left to right.

1st: cascade was widened, and the 2 alternate entry points were removed

2nd: cub run/ paw prints/ teddy bear appears to have been widened...

3rd:Lift E is now a triple, F is a quad

4th: trails - small entry trail from polar bear to timberline, (always been there) . No crossover trail that used to be listed below left portion of trail #19.

5th: Timberline widened

thats about all i can think of...i think bear shouldve put the old triple in place of the double A lift and rai that to help reduce crowds...

Edited by Oakley21

Nah, two quads would have been better. Or a six-pack and a quad.

well yeah that would have been cool, but they cant put in a high speed lift becuase bear doesnt have the vert...but i just was saying instead of putting the old triple where they did, they shouldve put it over in place of the A lift(double) over the park along witht the quad. I think that would help reduce crowds if they run them both.

I went to fall fest last year and there was nothing there.

oh....well ill probably go anyway, i need to meet up with my buddy jackie there

and maybe if they still have the mtn biking open then, ill ride before hand or something

Edited by megan

• 3 weeks later...