Park CIty UT

romemadman

my parents jsut broke the news to me that we are most definitly going to park city over christmas break

i am so stoked

that just made my week i now have forgotten about how bad school was this past week which was the first week

this will be my first time out west and i ahve no problem at all goign to PC :drool

ahhhh soooo stokedd :woot:rock:rock:woot

weber U...ogden utah

just one of my choices. its hard to find a good tech school near mtns

Good school, great location. The Weber U campus is right behind Snow Basin Ski area. The Mayor of Ogden proposed a lift from the Weber U campus to the top of Snow Basin. I believe the city council shot it down. Would have been a great deal for Ogden but I guess not all Utahns are into skiing/riding.

You still should consider going there, you just have to drive around through the pass to get to Snow Basin or Powder Mountain, another great ski area near Ogden.

Good school, great location. The Weber U campus is right behind Snow Basin Ski area. The Mayor of Ogden proposed a lift from the Weber U campus to the top of Snow Basin. I believe the city council shot it down. Would have been a great deal for Ogden but I guess not all Utahns are into skiing/riding.

You still should consider going there, you just have to drive around through the pass to get to Snow Basin or Powder Mountain, another great ski area near Ogden.

wow, thanks a lot. thats exactly what i was trying to find out.

how long does it take to get to a mtn? anything else you know would be greatly appreciated

and welcome!

Edited by Shadows