New boots

librider

i really hope that skins over ski boots is not the direction we're headed

awww c'mon man.. it goes well with the saggy pants, jerseys, xxl jackets, doo rags, goggle gape and knit hats from yer grandma.

naaaa- it's probably some type of prototype design for the boot. ya gotta admit though, it is a good look.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like sturupts (sp?) for gay cowboys

hahahahaa stirrups, those are the things that hold the boots.

stirrups.jpg

I want ski and snowboard boots like from back to the future two...the kind of thing that would make the Ree-Box pump shoe look like mo-fo velcro....Imagine a boot you could tighten with you I-pod..for when you're going to jump out of your window for a progressive new school Jelly and organic peanutut butter jamboree...woo hoo.... :woot

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=73601250

uh.... ok. lol... never took you for a fashion guy....

I'm not, but I understand what a motif is, I do understand basic design concepts, which apply to subjects I am a little more familiar and capable in (such as web page design).

Although what you may have been getting at is that a motif exists. Which is the direction boots seem to be headed.

Although what you may have been getting at is that a motif exists. Which is the direction boots seem to be headed.

yah........ I probably didn't use the word properly, it seemed right. the 2 boots have similar style, color, design.. something else about the SPK that shares with snowboarding boots is the lace cinch that tightens up the liner.

maybe im thinkin of assless chaps

although i dont know why im thinking of that, damn it

hmmm.. think of those often?

[inappropriate image removed]

Edited by Glenn