First Trax

nick malozzi

I haven't decided how im gonna set my classes up yet. Either classes everyday and be done around 11 everyday, or do what you did and have off friday.

Right now, i have classes everday, m/t/w im done at 11, and t/th, im done at 12:30

I haven't decided how im gonna set my classes up yet. Either classes everyday and be done around 11 everyday, or do what you did and have off friday.

Right now, i have classes everday, m/t/w im done at 11, and t/th, im done at 12:30

Being a Design Major i don't have the option of getting out early. I have no gen eds left since i only have 2 semesters left, and all design courses are studios. Which mean they meet for 3hour clips. So the earliest i can get out is 2-3ish.

So the best option for me is to work it that i have friday's off, and since only gen eds meet on fridays, and after this semester i have no more to take then that means friday classes will be heald at blue mountain! im stoked. :rock

Id rather have class every day, but get out mid way through the day.

like i said i don't have that option. i'd be done around 2-3, and that puts me at the mountain around 4-5. I'd rather go up every friday early and be home by 2-3.

Besides i'll be done at 3 Mon and Wed. So i can go up at that time those nights!

Edited by jibophonic

Id rather have class every day, but get out mid way through the day.

Probably gonna end up doing that. Since it's about an hour drive to get to blue. So ill be there around 12, everyday i don't have work.

Just worked out my schedule for next semester. No classes on friday, and we all know what that means...

First trax at blue every friday! Sorry doug, i'll be gone before you even get there! :P

I can't wait for this season to start, it is going to be a great one!

smart move. i was stupid in college and didnt start doing that until my senior year. but that didnt stop me from skipping fridays anyway to go snowboarding.

im unemployed right now and as much as i want/need a job, i hope my finances can hold up until snowboarding season starts so i can get at least one run at blue mountain before my weekdays are swallowed up with endless weekdays at work.