new videos

romemadman

Follow Me Around by Mack Dawg Productions was very good. More by Absithe Films was really really really bad. Probably the worst new movie I've seen in 5 years. I was very disappointed. Haven't seen anything else yet.

Why was More bad? normally absinthe makes really good videos.

I know you have no idea how disappointed I was. Basically, the music is so bad it brings the whole thing down. Its not "i don't like the music" its "i can't listen to this without cutting my own jugular". The riding was so so, all solid but nothing that would make it worth listening to the music for. Very few original camera angles aside from this one follow cam through a pillow line that is pretty cool, but nothing as revolutionary as last year. THere is a reason i got the MDP and the Absinthe ones first, they along with Robot Food are the best video production companies out there. Benedict does good shit with 91 Words and I hear he is doing a follow up, we'll see how that is.

• 2 weeks later...