oh baby

tretiak

what trails do they usually open with?

i really hope lazy mile, razors and challenge is open...

cant wait until this weekend.

Wish in one hand. Shit in the other. See which one fills up first.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for ITC training. I plan on staying till like 8 both days, so i'll get a few hours in by sunday night. I would go friday, but i have to work, which blows.

If they open Saturday I might actually make opening day. I just have to be really good to Bob from now until then. I have the weekend from hell coming up so a ski day would make it an easier pill to swallow. I'm crossing my fingers, throwing my bra into every tree I can, sleeping with my right arm in the air, whatever it takes.

Wish in one hand. Shit in the other. See which one fills up first.

I'll be there Saturday and Sunday for ITC training. I plan on staying till like 8 both days, so i'll get a few hours in by sunday night. I would go friday, but i have to work, which blows.

call in sick there is no need to work ont eh first day the season opens

If they open Saturday I might actually make opening day. I just have to be really good to Bob from now until then. I have the weekend from hell coming up so a ski day would make it an easier pill to swallow. I'm crossing my fingers, throwing my bra into every tree I can, sleeping with my right arm in the air, whatever it takes.

They are opening Friday.