Ski Free on your Birthday

K2Skier

I was checking out their website and I saw their 'Ski free on your Birthday' promotion.

If your birthday is in the off season, follow the dates below.

May - Your birthdate in Dec.

June - Your birthdate in Jan.

July - Your birthdate in Jan.

Aug.* - Your birthdate in Feb.

Sept.* - Your birthdate in Feb.

Oct. - Your birthdate in March

Has anyone taken advantage of this, and is there a 'catch' such as requiring you to bring a certain number of people with you? Is the savings worth the 3 hour drive from Camelback, or would I be better off at Hunter or Windham?

Sounds like a great promo, anyone know if other area resorts do this?

I've done it. Bring a photo ID. It's not good for any other promos they may have going on at the time. By promo I mean buy 1 get 1 or lift+lodging for reduced etc. It's a really cool mountain, and has some interesting trails. Hunter skis bigger, and Windham is a little more tame in the trail difficulty department. It takes me 3 hours from my door step so I do the trip in a day. So to me, it's well worth the trek for a free ticket. If I had to stay over night, I would venture further north... much further (Vermont/Whiteface or northward.

What does the asterisk mean? I'm guessing it has some thing to do with the fact that February only has 28 days.

Yeah, if your HBSH day is, for example, August 31st, then your skj free day is the last day in February. No hidden scam, just a way to get people to try Belleayre.

• 1 month later...