New Board

swiders16

well in that case u are gonna want a board that is designed for that type of riding. K2 and Burton make a number of quality boards that will be more then adiquite for that type of riding. they also make boards that are geared towards the female rider. i know a lot of girls steer clear of that type of board, but from those 2 companys u can trust that they are still quality sticks. check out their websites, they have some very easy to understand pages that exaplain everything u need to know.

what are u riding now btw?

I'd recommend a burton. don't get too cheap a board but not too expensive either. Burton tends to have a huge lineup of boards for any age, sex, or riding style. I can't name specifically a board to go with because I'm not familiar with the kid models. however I love my forum peter line pro model. sure as hell beats the pos liquid freestyle I used to ride :D

it all depends on what type of riding ur doing. are u more of a park rider, or just a slope rider?

im mostly a slope rider... but last year i was doing Rhodo and this year i hope to do the pipe and the rails... but i don't know if that will happen.

yeah.. im looking for a board that isn't too expensive.

Edited by swiders16